2017 Calendar Contest
Click HERE to get a copy of the Calendar Entry Form.
There is a $10 entry fee per photo to help with the upfront costs of the calendar. Winning pictures will be selected for each of the months. We are hoping to include smaller pictures of the other entries in the calendar as we did with previous calendars.
1. The dog(s) must have been adopted from Poodle Rescue of Houston. There can be more than one PRH dog in the photo and that would still be $10, so the entry fee is $10 per photo and not per dog. There cannot be people in the photo.
2. The picture can be posed or an action photo, but cannot be a copyrighted photo. The photo can be black & white or color.
3. The photo must be landscape (10x8 - horizontal format) since that will be the orientation of the calendar. The long side should be the bottom (10") and the short side the height (8").
4. Photos will be enlarged to 10x8, so it must be clear enough after being enlarged to be printed. One way to check this is to upload the photo to a store (name brand drug stores especially) that prints digital pictures. Often they automatically determine the largest size that the photo can be enlarged or give you warnings if they can't be enlarged to a specific size.
5. You can enter multiple times, but please submit an entry form for each. The additional forms just need Adopter Name, Photo filename and Dog name(s).
6. The photo(s) will need to be submitted on a CD or USB Drives that will not be returned.
7. All entries MUST BE POSTMARKED BY SEPTEMBER 30, 2016.
Click on the picture of the calendar below to view a pdf image of the 2015 Calendar